Job Location: Chicago,Illinois
Job Type: Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6-12 months
# Of Positions: 3
These are immediate fill position. Phone screen and face to face interview is mandatory
- Superb knowledge of LoadRunner.
- Must be able to work with many different protocols, systems/equipment monitoring, troubleshooting errors and understanding transaction failures.
- Demonstrated skill in creating LoadRunner scripts at the API level, rather than just record and playback.
- Creative problem solver who can recommend methods of testing various types of applications.
- Adept at leading meetings and explaining rationale behind QA standards and application performance.
- Must be able to work independently across multiple projects at a time while following a formal process. This is a position for someone who enjoys being the go-to person for troubleshooting complex problems.
- Excellent organizational skills are necessary for tracking status of multiple projects and requests. Project management experience preferred.
- Strong experience in technical documentation.
- Strong experience in LoadRunner and QTP.
- Persuasive ability to explain to people the value in performance testing.
- In depth knowledge of architectures and technologies as they relate to performance testing