Job Location: Chicago,Illinois
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for the management of an AccuRev and Subversion source code repository.
- Responsible for the management of a CI environment leveraging Jenkins
- Responsible for providing software configuration support throughout the full life-cycle of projects and enhancements.
- Responsible for the development of scripts to automate build, release, management and testing tasks.
- Responsible for working across several teams to do software configuration planning, including documentation of the process, documentation of status reports and documentation of build plans.
Required Education and Skills
- 3-5 years experience working with medium to large sized systems. Must have had prior responsibility for managing software configuration for a project.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills and must be able to work effectively across multiple groups from a technical and operational background.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be motivated
- Must have experience with a source code versioning system. AccuRev is preferred.
- Must have experience with Ant scripting
- Must have experience with Linux/Unix and Windows scripting, including Bash and Perl.
- Must have experience working with Java, including understanding Java frameworks
- Must have experience working with Jenkins (formerly Hudson).
- Experience with Eclipse is preferred
- Experience with Jira is preferred
- Exposure to an Agile or Agile-like environment
- Knowledge of FatWire is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline.